Fantasy of Kaka – 3D Dancing Bear App (奇幻咔咔3D小熊)
Today, in my office, the women couldn’t stop laughing and talking about the Fantasy of Kaka, which of course got me interested in this 3D dancing bear app. What is the Fantasy of Kaka (奇幻咔咔3D小熊)? Well after research, I was able to find only Chinese language sites talking about Kaka (咔咔), the 3D dancing bear.
It turns out, KaKa (咔咔), the 3D dancing bear is a a new app about a small bear and his friends. From the pictures on 591hx, it appears that Kaka (咔咔) is a type of app story that allows users to follow the little bear through different scenarios and take pictures holding the bear or posing with the bear. The women at work were taking many pictures and laughing. I imagine the next step would be to post it on Weibo or WeChat.
How does the Fantasy of KaKa work?
- Prepare two mobile devices, one of them must be an Apple (although two are apples are better for clearer pictures).
- Use one Apple phone to scan the QR code below and download fantasy Kaka (3D Dancing Bear App).
- Use another mobile phone to save the Cubs figure.
- Open both the Fantasy of Kaka app on one phone and the Cubs figure data on the other phone, once both are running the bear will appear.
- Once the program is running, you will be allowed to take pictures and see the special effects on screen.
What does the Fantasy of KaKa look like?
The 3D Dancing Bear App is actually really cool and fun. Below are some of the photos showing the little bear. The photos are sourced in the photo.
Marketing behind Kaka (奇幻咔咔) the 3D Dancing Bear App
The cool thing about these kinds of apps is the viral aspect of them. This app is becoming really popular on social media sites using only word of mouth marketing. Because the app is fun and playful, many people are posting photos online and talking about 奇幻咔咔 the 3D Dancing Bear App. It should remind all marketers that great content will be shared. Find the “fun” in your content and users are more likely to share and talk about it.