World PR & Social Media China Focus 2014
If you are interested in public relations or social media in China, then mark your calendars, because January 17, 2014 will be the World PR & Social Media China Focus 2014. This year’s theme is “Successfully Leverage PR and Social Media to Move Business Forward.”
The event will be held in Shanghai and “will bring together 450+ distinguished delegates engaged in Public Relations, Marketing Management, Social Media, Advertisement, E-Commerce, Human Resource, Crisis PR, Media Relations, Community Marketing, Customer Relations, Consultant, Community Relations, Business Analysis, Brand Management, etc.”
What to expect at World PR & Social Media China Focus?
According to their website, you can expect a group of distinguished guess speakers but the website has not yet listed who will attend. Pervious attendees are listed here and include: Chris Abruzzo – VP of Starbucks, Jim Mckelvey – Co-founder of Square, Scott Monty – Head of Social Media Ford Moto Company, etc.
Topics will include:
- Social Media & PR Strategy
- Social Business – the Great Strategic Shift of the Organization in the 21st Century
- Social CRM Strategy: What does it mean for your business?
- Integrating Social Media into Traditional Marketing Strategy
- Increasing the ROI of Social Media Marketing to Promote Business Growth
- Panel Discussion: In the era of social media, how to create an effective brand strategy? Social media strategy is a means to achieve business.
- Starbucks Case Analysis – Social Media for Branding Innovation
- Use social media to establish an effective crisis management system
- Develop strategic program to get the support from company top management
- Crisis communications in the social media era
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How to Create Positive Word of Mouth. Positive word of mouth is the most effective advertising you can have
- Interactive Marketing Strategy – Listening, Analysis and Integrated into the Social Media Platform
- Using social media to build community & measure impact
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Mobile cloud computing and social media
- The size of the local and international mobile market
- Taking your mobile marketing to the next level
- Social Marketing and the Social Web
- Social Shopping – Business E-commerce on social media platforms
- Panel discussion: Share the secret of successful social media marketing
How to get involved with World PR & Social Media China Focus?
There are a few ways to get involved:
- If you wish to be an advisory board member or a speaker email [email protected] for more information.
- You or your company can also become a sponsor for more information about sponsorship contact [email protected]
- You or your company can have an exhibition booth at the event. You can register here or contact [email protected] for more information.
Final Thoughts on World PR & Social Media China Focus
If you still are not convinced this event is for you, then take a look at the post were I previously wrote about social media in china titled “Social Media Websites from China – How important are they?”
I will try to attend but I am not sure if I will be able to make it down to Shanghai. This should be a great learning and networking opportunity for anyone who is interested in PR and Social Media.